No Pets | Photo ID is required for Wine & Beer Sampler Wristband | Event held Rain or Shine
• No animals, except hearing /dog animals and service/dog animals or animals utilized in law enforcement, are permitted, unless otherwise posted.
• No glass containers may be brought into Marshes Light at any time.
• No alcoholic beverages may be brought into Marshes Light at any time.
• Persons must be at least 21 years of age with a valid photo ID to purchase and/or consume alcoholic beverages.
• Skates, skateboards and bicycles are not permitted.
• Red Nose Wine Festival reserves the right to postpone, cancel and/or evacuate events due to adverse weather conditions.
NOTICE: These regulations do not alter or change State or City laws in any manner and you are subject to all applicable State, County or City laws.
Do’s & Don’ts:
We want everyone to have a great time at the festival, but there are a few details to point out so everyone can enjoy equally.
• Blankets or tarps for the ground are welcomed in designated areas only
• Coolers for food or picnic baskets are fine. These will be searched at the gate.
• Lawn chairs are fine in designated area and a great asset to enjoying the music.
• And please do remember to drink responsibly…
• No pets! Sorry, but this is not an appropriate venue for pets.
• No tents or pop-ups! Tents obstruct the view of other festival guests.
• No grills! There are many excellent food vendors on site.
• No alcohol! Remember, inspections will take place at every gate.
• No personal tables! They affect the sight lines of other festival guests.
Note: The TowneBank Red Nose Wine Festival reserves the right to limit space for individual picnic areas in order to accommodate all patrons and to provide safe access through the festival grounds